Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Please subscribe and show me that you love me?

Internets, it is time to introduce you to a new home for the little Stie.

After much deliberation, I have decided to stop posting photos from my sessions on this blog, and will now be posting them here.

Why the switch, you say?

Well, for one, I like to think of this blog as my personal space. And I am not necessarily fond of mixing my personal and professional spaces. It feels untidy and crowded.

I will, however, be maintaining both, as well as my actual official business website.

Confused yet?

Here it is in a nutshell:

Stay here for updates on me, my family, and my life. [Which, really, are most riveting.]
Go here to see highlights from my recent photo sessions.
Go here to book a session or contact me professionally.

Any questions? Hope to see you at the new blog soon. I have oodles and oodles of fun pictures to show you.

14 comments:

Kimberly said...

My dear, you are so talented and your pictures are beautiful!!! You should put a link from your business website to your new blog so people don't miss out on all of your pics. Those baby pics made me realize how big my baby is getting.

Tristan said...

Subscribed :) I love looking at your work!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Okay, who designed the photography blog??? It looks amazing! I want my blog to look like that!

Anonymous said...

I am coming to get you right away.

La Poetic Seamstress said...

Even though it gets tedious, sometimes you do have to separate things. I enjoy your blog and plan to return again! :-)

http://lapoeticseamstress.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm subscribed, beautiful site and beautifully stunning photos. Good to separate personal and business.

Boston Family said...

It looks great Christie! Very very awesome.

the wrath of khandrea said...

i'm not saying a word. not one single word. not a PEEP about somemone i know who scoffed and ridiculed the photographer posting on blogspot. nary a whisper from my lips.

♥Shally said...

Did you just say OODLES?

:)

Unknown said...

You are so talented! I could definitely use some beautiful-picture-viewing in my life!

Travelin'Oma said...

It's like you're a mega-plex and we can go to different theaters for different shows!

Unknown said...

The photography site looks great! I love your senior portraits - it will be that time for us next year for our oldest son.

Lauren in GA said...

I love you and your photography. I am going to subscribe...

Anna said...

I'm signing up and looking forward to your awesome photos. I've always know you are amazing!