Monday, June 29, 2009

Don't hate her because she's beautiful

Last week, I was lucky enough to get my hands on this gorgeous girl for a photo shoot. I'd had it on the books for a few weeks, and I was dying to get her in front of my camera.

And do you want to know the best part? She has no idea just how absolutely beautiful she is.

Which makes her just about the nicest girl you'll ever meet.


I know, right? I took about 450 pictures and spent four hours whittling them down to the top 100. They were all THAT GOOD. It had absolutely nothing to do with my photography skills, and was attributable entirely to her gorgeous self. She couldn't take a bad picture if she tried.

I like to call this one her sexy look.

Which kind of annoyed and grossed her out.

It's almost unfair - someone having skin this flawless. There was nary a freckle or a blemish to be found. In my next life, I demand to look exactly like this.

Thanks, Rachel. You are a darling girl and as nice as they come. I had a blast taking pictures of you.

Oh, and stay away from all the boys this fall at BYU. You might not realize your charm, my dear, but they most certainly will.

20 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

She is a very pretty girl. And your mad photography skills capture her beauty well. :)

Amber Dupree said...

I have to agree! She is beautiful!! Good job with the photos.

Becky said...

You are really getting good, you photographer, you! Love those pictures. Could you come to Northern Utah and take some good ones of my kids for me please?

Anna said...

Umm... we will be driving through MO the first week of September. Schedule us for a photo shoot. That's some good work my dear.

Meggan said...

Very awesome pictures! I love how they turned out! BYU better watch out! Great Job Stie!

melissa ( : said...

She is going to have those freshman boys lining up around the block, just to say hello!!!

Woman Interrupted said...

Gorgeous girl! Is she really starting college? Really??? I though she was about 15!

Beckie Steele said...

You are TOO kind about my girl. She is darling (I am somewhat prejudice) and nice, but you have some MAD photography skills. She is SOOO thrilled with them.

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Fantastic photos -- you captured her so beautifully!

Taunya said...

nice pics!! Great photography!! Did you just pic this up as a hobby or are you all schooled?? Or a little of both?? Just wondering.

queenieweenie said...

Oh...I love the last one! She is gorgeous.

brooke said...

The last one is my favorite--she is gorgeous. I wish I looked like that in high school. She should get together with that darling boy you photographed--they're both going to BYU if I remember correctly.

Lauren in GA said...

She is such a beauty! So...she is the type that you want to hate but can't because she is so sweet and wonderful, huh?

I have this feeling that you may be called on to shoot her engagement photos sooner, than later.

Margaret said...

These are great photos Christie! Good job!

queenieweenie said...

Christie..you COULD move back here. Instant BFF's would be written into the contract. Seriously.

♥Shally said...

She looks like a sweetheart.

Great shots Miss Stie!

Jake said...

Good shots! She is darling.

Cindy said...

You really did a great job! She is beautiful... but it helps to have a talented photographer, too!

Jenibelle said...

Freckles are good, they are kisses from angels when you have done the right thing. See what a good girl you have been? I wish I had more.

Beautiful pictures~

Stuart♥Maren said...

Oh. My. Heavens. These turned out SO wonderful... not that I had any doubts. Rachel is beautiful on the inside as well at the outside!!!

You two are quite the team!