- No, we cannot have any weapons at the table.
- Just because I do not like the pink counters, does not mean that I do not like you. I love you.
- Yes, you will need sunscreen.
- Yes, you will also need to wear your swimsuit.
- No, Daddy will have to kill that big spider. It's his job as a man.
- If I must choose, I would rather eat sand than dead bugs.
- No, we are not having M&Ms with our breakfast.
- Yes, I will pay you to kill the spider since Daddy is such a wimp.
- Yes, I did mail the letter.
- No, sorry, there's nothing from George Bush today.
- No, I don't know about poisonous frogs.
- Yes, you can have a snack.
- No, you cannot have candy for your snack.
- Why, yes, I love your questions.
- Just a minute, I'm going to the bathroom!
- No, you cannot come in and ask me.
- No! No! No!
- I'm was not alive on D-Day.
- Nope, neither was Grandpa or Opa.
- No, the onions are not poisonous.
- No, you are not allergic to onions.
- Yes, you can just pick out the onions.
- No, I don't know what time Daddy is coming home today.
- Yes, I'll read you ONE MORE story, but that is it.
- Yes, I love you, too.
- No, there are no witches in your closet. See?
- No, you cannot set your alarm for 4:30 a.m., sorry.
Friday, August 10, 2007
A million questions to match a million answers
My kids never seem to run out of questions. Rather than document their endless queries, I decided to write down some of the answers I have given this week instead. Enjoy: