Thursday, May 17, 2012

A post! Don't die of shock

You wouldn't know it because I haven't posted since Adam and Eve were disciplining that little rascal Cain, but there is actually a lot of stuff that has happened around here recently, most of which is blog worthy.

I know!  Try to contain the excitement.

Tragically, I have had no internet all week to share any of it with you.

Or a home phone line with which to call and whine to you about.

(Provided, naturally, that you're one of the three people in my life who I'm actually willing to talk on the phone with in the first place.

A phone girl, I am not.  Give me email or give me death.)

But stay tuned.  There are things coming your way.  I succeeded in functioning as my own I.T. guy and the technology in my home is back up and running.

(No thanks to you, AT&T.)

Hooray for a belated return to blogging!  And thoroughly embarrassing my kids with tales from their real life!  And narcissistic posts all about ME that are sure to annoy my brother!

I. really. can't. wait.

7 comments:

Juli said...

I. Can't. Wait. Either.

melissa ( : said...

Yay! Missed you.

I took a picture of my feet today at the beach and thought of you. ( :
And Dan. ( :

Liz said...

I can't wait. My heart skipped a beat just now when I saw your blog in the reader.

danandcindy said...

So, you were just posting to tell us you are going to post? You've done this to us before... I will be here hitting the refresh button on my browser until it comes.

danandcindy said...

So, you were just posting to tell us you are going to post? You've done this to us before... I will be here hitting the refresh button on my browser until it comes.

Lauren in GA said...

"since Adam and Eve were disciplining that little rascal Cain"...BWAH, HAH, HAH, HAH!!!! I love you, Stie. Seriously.

Dan still cracks me up...don't tell him I said that, though.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear this. I'm with AT&T and would like to help. Can you email me with a number to reach you? Email me: attcustomercare@att.com Thanks, Johnathon AT&T Social Media Manager.