Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Favorite Things Swap

I finally got to the post office to pick up my package for the Favorite Things Swap. My partner, Beth, really sent some adorable, fun things. First off, love the headband from Anthropologie. Just so cool. And she is a very chic crafter with her ABC magnets and the great block (all of which will decorate my new scrapbook room). I can't wait. And she rounded out her favs with some yummy bread dip, some stickers, and pampering for a tired mama. I just love it. Thanks, partner. It was so great to get to know you. You are a doll.

2 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

Yay! You being happy makes me happy! And I'm soooo glad you LOVE the headband... I do too, obviously (I have three!)!! *B

Bridget said...

What fun things. I'm sure you could use the extra pampering about now!