Sunday, December 3, 2006

I believe in Magic...


Okay, this thing is the best. My son colored all over my white Pottery Barn desk with a sharpie (accidentally, I'm sure). I tried every cleaner known to man from bleach to elbow grease; nothing worked. That is, until I tried my new best friend, the Magic Eraser. A few little scrubs with this baby, and bye-bye sharpie. The desk was left absolutely flawless and beautiful once again. I have now been using the Magic on everything in my house - from bathtubs to fingerprints - it gets it all.

I wish I could sell this thing - I want to shout from the rooftops to every mother out there -Magic will get it off, whatever "it" is! I'm half-tempted to let my kids color the walls on purpose, just to be able to test the power of the Magic. Tempted, but not that crazy. Try it out, you won't be disappointed, I promise.

1 comment:

my4kids said...

I'm a big fan of the magic eraser also!