No time to chat for the following reasons:
1. The kids are home from school today.
2. I have 1,873 things to do, but will not get to any of them. See number one for questions on this.
3. High School Musical opens today and I have a six-year-old girl who cannot stop talking about Troy, Gabriella, and Sharpay. She is literally clinging to my legs, begging to see it RIGHT. NOW. (the child is clinging to my legs, not Sharpay, in case you were wondering).
4. I have two boys pouting in the basement, praying to be left home from the movie in which the characters sing and dance spontaneously, which, apparently, is a fate worse than death, according to them.
5. I have a child with virtually no long pants, and cold weather is now upon us.
6. I have another child who had outgrown his church pants and cannot fake button them another Sunday.
7. I have no milk in the house.
8. I am in dire need of a McDonald's diet coke. See all of the above for reasons on this one.
9. I have foolishly promised the children some pumpkin carving today. Oh, how I hate that sticky, gooey mess that lives inside the pumpkins. I can just feel it squishing in my fingers right now and I'm already grossed out.
10. I will soon have a gigantic mess of pumpkin innards to mop up off my floor.
Happy Friday, all.